June 5, 2018
Opto Diode Corp ("ODC
“, or "our
“) describes how we handle the information we collect about you on the www.www.lxjmbw.com website (the "Website
“) and the choices and rights available to you with respect to such information.
This Privacy Statement applies only to this ODC Website and to ODC's handling of information collected through this Website. This Privacy Statement doesnot
apply to any third-party sites that may be accessible from here (including any ITW affiliate or business unit sites) or to the processing of personal information by such third-parties.
这个网站是由Pixelgate网络n the United States and any personal information submitted through the Website will result in the collection and processing of such information in the United States. As a result, if you are visiting the Website from a country other than the United States, your personal information will cross an international boundary. The level of protection for your personal information in the United States may not be the same as the level of protection in your country.
After reading this Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into and is a part of this Website'sTerms and Conditions of Use
, you will know:
- What information ODC collects from you and how we use it
- How long we retain your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- What choices you have about how ODC uses your information
- How ODC protects your information
- What ODC does about children visiting this Website
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our use of your personal information collected through this Website, or your rights with respect to such use, you may contact us using the contact details provided under theHow You Can Contact ODCsection below.
1. Information ODC Collects From You and How We Use It
Collection and Use of Personal information
We collect information on this Website that can be used to identify or contact a particular person (we refer to this type of information as "个人信息“). Personal information includes information that does not directly identify you by name or include your contact information, but which may be used to identify that a specific computer or device has accessed our Website and which if combined with certain other information could be used to identify you. The types of personal information we collect and process include:
- Full name
- 接触information (工作或家庭邮政地址;工作，移动或家庭电话号码;工作或家庭传真号码;工作或个人电子邮件地址)
- Employer and job title
- Education and experience information (CV information; professional experience; education; certifications; personal interests)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Log data(描述以下)
- Location data(描述以下)
- Cookie data(描述以下)
We actively collect personal information from our Website visitors when they provide it to us directly in responding to specific questions or requests on the Website(e.g.，通过我们的网站提交表格或职业页面提供的个人信息）。ODC使用此信息以追求其日常业务过程，如下面更详细的描述。例如，如果您通过我们的网站提交表格向我们提交询问，您的个人信息将用于跟踪和响应您的查询，并为您提供所要求的信息和支持。同样，如果您为取得就业而向ODC提供简历，则简历将用于与您潜在就业有关的活动。您被要求提供的个人信息以及您被要求提供的原因，请在我们要求您在网站上提供您的个人信息来清楚您将清晰。
From time to time, we may also use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies (such as changes to this Privacy Statement when required under applicable law). Because this information is important to your interaction with ODC, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
To the extent non-personal information (e.g.,日志数据,location data, orcookie data) is combined with personal information, we treat such combined information as personal information for purposes of this Privacy Statement. We use this combined information for the purposes described in theCollection and Use of Non-Personal Information下面的部分，我们的Cookie Notice, and as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
一般来说,根据适用法律的要求,we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information. However, we may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws. In any event, we take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (European Visitors Only)
- Based on your consent。在某些情况下，在您提供个人信息的那一点中，我们可能会要求您同意收集和处理此类信息。如果您选择向我们提供同意，您可以稍后撤回您的同意（或opt-out）通过使用根据的联系方式与我们联系How You Can Contact ODCsection below. Please note that if you withdraw your consent it will not affect any processing of your personal information that has already occurred. Where we process your personal information based on consent, we will provide more detailed information to you at the time when we obtain your consent.
- 合同的表现。In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal information to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are subject. Where we are processing your personal information to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are a party, you may not be able to object to such processing, or if you do choose to opt-out or object to such processing, it may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation that you are owed.
- Compliance with applicable laws。In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal information to comply with an applicable law. Where we process your personal information to meet our legal obligations, you will likely not be permitted to object to such processing, but you will usually have the right to access or review the relevant personal information unless it would impede our legal obligations.
- ODC's legitimate interests。We may process your personal information based on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party) to the extent such interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In such cases, you have the right to object to the relevant processing of your personal information by contacting us as described under theHow You Can Contact ODCsection below.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make such legitimate interests clear to you at the relevant time.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under theHow You Can Contact ODCsection below.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Log data.When you use or interact with our Website, our servers record certain information that is automatically reported by your browser (such as Apple's Safari, Microsoft's Edge, Google's Chrome, or Mozilla's Firefox) or device each time you request our Website, or when content is downloaded to your browser or device from our Website. This "日志数据“包括您的IP地址（用于推断近似位置的IP地址;互联网服务提供商;浏览器类型和设置（e.g.，内容语言，cookie / dnt偏好）;设备信息 （e.g.，设备类型，操作系统，设备制造商）;引用/退出URL;请求/响应日期和时间;单击数据;设备编号或者advertising ID; and data contained in first-party cookies and similar technologies (discussed further below and in ourCookie Notice). Some of the information we collect depends on the settings on your web browser. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.To the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information under applicable law, we also treat such identifiers as personal information。
Location data。Depending on your computer or device permissions, we may collect information about your device's approximate (e.g., country or zip code) or precise location ("location data“）。各种技术可用于收集该位置信息，例如IP地址，GPS和其他传感器，该传感器可以提供关于附近设备，Wi-Fi接入点和小区塔的信息。我们只会通过同意收集计算机或设备的精确位置。
我们被动地收集上述信息，以了解本网站的哪些领域最受欢迎，哪些领域可能需要改进，我们的访客正在使用哪些技术。这些信息有助于我们更好地了解访客行为，并更新和改进本网站和我们的广告。我们还使用此信息以获取安全目的，以检测和阻止安全漏洞，并为您提供安全的在线环境。请看我们Cookie Notice以下to learn more about our collection and use of non-personal information through the use of饼干和Similar Technologies在我们的网站上。
If we combine non-personal information with personal information, such combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Overview of Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the following types of饼干和Similar Technologies在我们的网站上：
- 饼干。饼干are small text files that are sent to and stored by your browser when you visit or interact with our Website. These cookies are then sent back unchanged to the party that served the cookie each time you visit or interact with our Website in order for the party that served the cookie to recognize your browser or device. Cookies are either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. "First-party cookies“are sent to your browser by the party that operates the site you are visiting (e.g.当您访问我们的网站时，Pixelgate Networks提供的cookie）。“Third-party cookies“通过操作您正在访问的网站以外的任何一方发送到您的浏览器（e.g.我们的在线合作伙伴发送的cookie，例如谷歌，当您访问我们的网站时）。此外，当我们使用cookie时，我们可能会使用“session“cookies (that last until you close your browser) or "persistent“cookie（直到您或您的浏览器删除它们）。我们在网站上使用的一些cookie可能与您的个人信息（例如您的电子邮件地址）相关联，而其他cookie则不是。但是，如果我们联系非- 个人信息（例如cookie data）通过个人信息，合并的信息将被视为个人信息，只要它仍然保持合并。
- Pixel Tags。Pixel tags (also known asweb beacons）是安装在我们的网站的代码块这使我们的在线合作伙伴，当您访问我们的网站，并在组合一般都使用cookies来追踪您在我们网站的访客活动服务饼干，接受相关日志数据,location data和cookie data，并执行与监控和分析我们网站使用和性能的其他活动。
我们的网站使用s the following cookies and similar technologies:
- We useGoogle Tag Manager和谷歌分析Cookie收集有关人们如何使用我们的网站的信息，并找出网站各个部分的游客数量等内容。我们这样做是为了确保网站满足我们的访客需求，并了解我们如何改进网站。Google Analytics存储有关您访问的网站页面的信息，您网站上有多长时间，您如何在此处以及您点击的内容。我们没有尝试找出访问我们网站的人的身份。可以找到有关Google Analytics的更多信息这里。If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available这里。
- We use theGoogle DoubleClickCookie根据访客利益，人口统计学和过去的浏览活动提供有针对性的广告;改善广告竞选表现的报告;为避免显示访客已经看到了。有关DoubleClick的更多信息可以找到这里。If you would like to opt-out of having your information collected and used as described, please use the Google Double Click opt-out available这里。
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, browsers typically allow individuals to remove or block browser cookies if they choose. Please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides for more information.
In addition to your browser settings and the specific opt-out mechanisms described above, you can opt-out of many non-essential cookies and similar technologies following the mechanisms available through the links below:
- 这里或者这里if you're in the United States
- 这里if you're in Europe
你可以learn more about cookies and how to manage them atwww.AboutCookies.org。
Social Media Plugins
Our Website may use Social Media Plugins to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our Website, the operator of the social media plugin that is on our Website can place a cookie on your computer that lets such operator recognize individuals on their website who have previously visited our Website. If you have previously logged into the social media website while browsing on our Website, social media plugins may allow that social media website to receive directly identifiable information about you that shows you have visited our Website. The social media plugin may collect this information for visitors who have logged into social networks, whether or not they specifically interact with the plugin on our Website. Social media plugins also allow the social media website to share information about your activities on our Website with other users of their social media website. ODC does not control any of the content from social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from social media websites, you should refer to those sites' privacy and data sharing statements.
Do Not Track
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") signal. Please note that currently our Website does not respond to these signals from web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
3. How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
ODC implements and maintains reasonable restrictions on the retention of personal information collected through this Website and generally disposes of such personal information once it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processed. However, we may continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with applicable law. In addition, we may continue to store anonymous, aggregated or anonymized information for any legitimate business use described in this Privacy Statement.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service providers and business partners。We disclose your personal information to third parties who provide us with various data processing services (e.g., monitoring, securing and maintaining our Website, or preparing emails and other electronic communications on our behalf) or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Statement or notified to you when we collect your personal information on the Website.
- ODC附属公司和业务部门。We share personal information with our affiliates and business units who process personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or as notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- Law enforcement, government agencies, and judicial bodies。我们还披露了我们认为披露的个人信息（i）作为适用法律或法规的问题，（ii）行使，建立或捍卫我们的法律权利，或（iii）以保护您的重要利益或任何其他人人。
- Potential buyers。We may share personal information with a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger, or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
- 其他缔约方基于您的同意。We may share personal information with any other person with your consent to such disclosure.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns, and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personal information.
5. Choices You Have About How ODC Uses Your Information
You have various rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer and processing of your personal information, as described below.
- You may contact us using the contact details以下请求access to,correct,update,或删除any personal information that you have provided to us through the Website. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to set up your account. Should you elect to have your information deleted, we will also delete your user account.
- 你有权利opt-out of marketing communications我们在任何时候寄给你。你可以行使这一平台ht by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' or 'opt-out' link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details以下。
如果您是来自欧洲经济区的访客和/or to the extent required by applicable law, you have the following additional data protection rights:
- 你可以object to processingof your personal information, ask us torestrict processingof your personal information, or请求可移植性of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can撤回您的同意随时。撤回您的同意不会影响我们在提款之前进行的任何处理的合法性，也不会影响您在依赖于同意之外的合法处理场所进行的个人信息的处理。
- 你有权利lodge a complaint具有适用的数据保护机构。如果您认为您的个人信息处理侵犯适用的欧盟数据保护法，您有权在欧洲居住地，工作场所，工作场所，工作场所或涉嫌侵权的地方进行遵守这样的违法行为。所有欧洲监管机构及其各自的联系信息都可列出这里。
We reserve the right to limit the rights described above at any time where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified by ODC or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
您可以通过在使用下提供的联系方式联系我们来行使任何前述权利How You Can Contact ODCsection below.
6. How ODC Protects Your Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. Resumes are stored on file systems that are not publicly accessible. All ODC servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Never share your password with anyone else, notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off of this Website before you leave your computer.
本网站不适用于13岁以下的儿童。我们不会故意收集来自此年龄组的网站参观者的信息。我们鼓励父母与孩子谈论他们对互联网的使用以及他们在线披露的信息。如果您的孩子提交了个人信息，您希望从我们的记录中删除此类信息，您可以通过在使用下提供的联系方式与我们联系How You Can Contact ODCsection below.
||Opto Diode Corp
1260 Calle Suerte.
Camarillo CA 93012
9. Changes To This Privacy Statement
ODC reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Privacy Statement on this Website. If we modify this Privacy Statement, the modifications will only apply to personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Privacy Statement on this Website.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on June 5, 2018。